|Strong:||£1,900 + VAT|
|Prerequisites:||Completion of our essentials axure course or equivalent expertise|
“We engaged Ax-Stream to provide training to our UX team. I can honestly say that it is the best money I have ever spent on training. The balance between teaching the theory and practice was just right, as was the pace of both days. We can already see good ROI, and I would happily recommend them to anyone with a UX team which needs to be up-skilled or have their skill-set refreshed on this key tool.”
This is the sequel to our essentials axure course. It is designed for competent users of Axure who now want the level of skills required to meet many of the prototyping challenges presented by working in the User experience Design (UXD) community. Delegates completing this course get the Axure RP Pro “Advanced” Certificate from an Approved Axure Trainer.
- Advanced Conditional Logic & Interactions
- Dynamic panels
- Global Variables
- Creating Widget Libraries
- Collaboration functions
Who is it for?
- User Experience Designers
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Engineers
- Graphic/visual Designers
- Interface Developers
- Content Writers
- Web Site Managers
- Creative Directors
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers involved with the above professionals.
What do clients need to do?
- Clients need to provide a suitable room with space for delegates to write
- A computer projector or large monitor (higher resolution the better)
- At least one computer between two people with a mouse (track pads not suitable for Axure work) with the latest version of Axure loaded onto each computer
- You will also need to print, bind and distribute the course notes, which we will provide to you electronically in PDF format.