|Max delegates:||Days 1 & 2 - 8 delegates. Day 3 - 2 delegates|
|Cost:||£5,000 + VAT|
|Prerequisites:||Good Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac skills|
“Examples stuck in your mind and exercises really did teach you how to use this amazing tool in an efficient and skilful way. ”
This is an intensive, field proven and heavily discounted package of training designed for organisations who have recently selected Axure and want to get up to speed quickly and in the most cost effective way. It consists of three consecutive days of training and consultancy: essentials course (day 1), advanced course (day 2); both for up to 8 people.
On day three we perform any specific Axure training and/or Axure consultancy for 1-2 key people. This typically includes things like:
- training on specific Axure features
- tactical and strategic consultancy for best implementing Axure within your organisation
- working with you on (kick starting) your live projects with Axure
- application of Axure to specific functional areas such as usability testing or content management and
- coaching & mentoring key staff on Axure.
- Prototyping in the context
- Examples of Real Axure RP Pro Projects
- The Axure RP Pro Workspace & Core Functions
- Building wireframes (screen designs)
- Widget States and Effects
- Adding and Customising Annotations
- Using masters
- Basic Interactions & Conditional Logic
- Building Flow Diagrams
- Generating and Customising HTML Prototypes
- Advanced Conditional Logic & Interactions
- Dynamic panels
- Global Variables
- Creating Widget Libraries
- Collaboration functions.
Who is it for?
- User Experience Designers
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Engineers
- Graphic/visual Designers
- Interface Developers
- Content Writers
- Web Site Managers
- Creative Directors
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers involved with the above professionals.
What do clients need to do?
- Clients need to provide a suitable room with space for delegates to write
- A computer projector or large monitor (higher resolution the better)
- At least one computer between two people with a mouse (track pads not suitable for Axure work) with the latest version of Axure loaded onto each computer
- You will also need to print, bind and distribute the course notes, which we will provide to you electronically in PDF format.