|Duration:||Dependent on course|
|Max delegates:||Dependent on course|
|Cost:||£1,900 per day + VAT (on-site)|
“A day’s course was fantastic and covered everything we needed, the benefit was that we did not cover unnecessary elements of Axure which Ritch had realised in our provided files we clearly already knew.”
Maybe you have a specific axure training requirement. If so, we regularly design custom axure courses that include only the aspects of axure that our clients need to know. Examples include courses designed to meet the specific requirements of eg, Visual Designers, Creative Directors, Content Writers, Usability Engineers, Technical Architects, IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and Digital Consultants, who need to understand only certain features of axure that relate to their work.
We can work with you to identify your specific training requirements, if necessary by reviewing your existing axure work. We will then give you a fixed price quote for preparing and delivering a course that meets your specific requirements.
Similarly, you may already have considerable axure expertise and want to become a real axure master by learning about the more complex features of axure such as drag and drop functions, the repeater, custom specification configuration, complex conditional logic & formulae and modelling complex design patterns like sliding mega-menus, configurable light boxes, collapsible accordions, shopping carts, animated carrousels and integration of media (video) files.
Who is it for?
- User Experience Designers
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Engineers
- Visual Designers
- Interface Developers
- Content Writers
- Web Site Managers
- Creative Directors
- Business Analysts
- Technical Architects
- Project Managers involved with the above professionals.
What do clients need to do?
- Clients need to provide a suitable room with space for delegates to write
- A computer projector or large monitor (higher resolution the better)
- At least one computer between two people with a mouse (track pads not suitable for Axure work) with the latest version of Axure loaded onto each computer
- You will also need to print, bind and distribute the course notes, which we will provide to you electronically in PDF format.