|Duration:||1 day or 2 hour remote sesions for individuals|
|Cost:||£1,900 + VAT or £150/hour for individuals|
|Prerequisites:||Completion of our advanced axure course or equivalent expertise|
“The course blew my mind! I wished I’d done it years ago! Ritch also taught me how to do things with repeaters I’d been struggling with for months and simply couldn’t figure out on my own”
A comprehensive course on Axure repeaters and how to use Axure for data driven designs such, as e-Commerce and internal/B2B aplications.
- Setting up and formatting repeaters
- Using images in repeaters
- Modelling facet filters
- Modelling free text searches
- Integrating conditional logic into repeaters
- Q&A session.
Who is it for?
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Engineers
- Graphic/visual Designers
- Interface Developers
- Content Writers
- Web Site Managers
- Creative Directors
- Business Analysts
What do clients need to do?
- Clients need to provide a suitable room with space for delegates to write
- A computer projector or large monitor (higher resolution the better)
- At least one computer between two people with a mouse (track pads not suitable for Axure work) with the latest version of Axure loaded onto each computer
- You will also need to print, bind and distribute the course notes, which we will provide to you electronically in PDF format.