|Strong:||£1,900 + VAT|
|Prerequisites:||Good Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac skills|
“A one day axure course is a great ramp up for aspiring (or skilled!) UCD professionals to become proficient in rapid iterative prototyping.”
axure RP Pro is an industry leading tool for rapidly prototyping the web, desktop and mobile software applications, and its use is growing exponentially amongst the User Experience Design (UXD) community. This training is designed for those who have little or no knowledge of axure who want to produce basic prototypes (wireframes). It also sets a great foundation for more advanced training such as our advanced course. Delegates completing this course get the axure RP Pro “Essentials” Certificate from an Approved axure Trainer.
- Prototyping in the context
- Areas covered
- Examples of Real axure RP Pro Projects
- The axure RP Pro Workspace & Core Functions
- Building wireframes (screen designs)
- Widget States and Effects
- Adding and Customising Annotations
- Using masters
- Basic Interactions & Conditional Logic
- Building Flow Diagrams
- Generating and Customising HTML Prototypes.
Who is it for?
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Engineers
- Graphic/visual Designers
- Interface Developers
- Content Writers
- Web Site Managers
- Creative Directors
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers involved with the above professionals.
What do clients need to do?
- Clients need to provide a suitable room with space for delegates to write
- What do clients need to do?
- A computer projector or large monitor (higher resolution the better)
- At least one computer between two people with a mouse with the latest version of axure loaded onto each computer
- You will also need to print, bind and distribute the course notes, which we will provide to you electronically in PDF format.