|Cost:||£1,900 + VAT|
|Prerequisites:||Completion of our advanced axure course or equivalent expertise|
“The Responsive Web Design course was a great value to my team and has allowed us to rapidly create Axure prototypes that run on a variety of devices. We learned the methods and strategies to design responsive Axure prototypes in a few hours – far fewer than if we tried to learn this on our own!”
The mobile & responsive web design course provides a comprehensive grounding in prototyping mobile apps and responsive web design (RWD) using axure’s Adaptive views. This includes integrating our powerful drags, swipes and spins axure widget library, as well as covering many other advanced axure features.
- Overview of prototyping mobile apps and responsive web design (RWD) issues and concepts
- How axure features relate to mobile apps and RWD
- Integrating the drags, swipes and spins mobile axure widget library into mobile apps & RWD prototypes
- Using axure’s adaptive views and its inheritance model
- Simulating mobile gestures with axure
- Hands-on building of a mobile app and RWD example
- Simulating mobile devices on a desktop PC
- Using other advanced axure features
- Q&A session.
Who is it for?
- Responsive web Designers
- Information Architects
- Interaction Designers
- Usability Engineers
- Graphic/visual Designers
- Interface Developers
- Content Writers
- Web Site Managers
- Creative Directors
- Business Analysts
- Managers involved with the above professionals.
What do clients need to do?
- Clients need to provide a suitable room with space for delegates to write
- A computer projector or large monitor (higher resolution the better)
- At least one computer between two people with a mouse (track pads not suitable for Axure work) with the latest version of Axure loaded onto each computer
- You will also need to print, bind and distribute the course notes, which we will provide to you electronically in PDF format.